You’re just the person we’re looking for
You want to change – and change the world at the same time?
Then join our highly motivated team and collaborate in designing our children’s future!
An open, international team awaits you, together with a bilingual concept unique in Munich and a great many little people enquiring about the world!
Find your calling at the International Kids Campus.
We look forward to receiving your application!
Kindergarten Teacher (m/f/x) native-level speaker of English
to start on 1 September 2021.
The „International Kids Campus“ (IKC) in Lerchenauer Straße, Munich, is a private, bilingual kindergarten with international educational standards. Since 2012, we have been recognized as an „IB World School“, an award held by about 5,000 facilities. IB World Schools stand for internationally recognized educational excellence, continuous development and global exchange. With the „Primary Years Programme“ (PYP) for 3-6-year olds, we are working with an internationally recognized education program — which, in this form, is unique in Munich. Our affiliated „International Bilingual School Munich“ (ibsm) also implements this program successfully in an international all-day school.
What we offer ...
- An appreciative and motivating working atmosphere in an international team
- Working with a successful international education concept („Primary Years Programme“)
- Regular training courses and workshops for professional and personal development
- A highly professional environment with its own training academy
- Career advancement opportunities throughout our group of companies
- 30 days of holiday and a salary commensurate with your performance
- Sponsored German course to help reach level B1
Who we are looking for ...
- You enjoy working in an international team, inspiring children with your ideas and exploring the world with them
- You are a native-level speaker of English and have a Bachelor of Education or an equivalent approved certificate
- You have a basic command of German (at least A2)
- You place great emphasis on teamwork and a good working environment
- Your personal and professional development is very important to you
If you want to be part of a highly motivated team, please send your complete application documents (cover letter, resume, references) to application(at)theikc(dot)com
International Kids Campus
Fürstenrieder Str. 267, 81377 Munich
Lerchenauerstr. 197, 80935 Munich
More information: +49 89 411 149 - 520