The IB World School Kindergarten in Munich
- Kindergarten with international standards of education
- Bilingual kindergarten: 50:50 for both languages
- Affiliated international day school
The International Kids Campus is a special kindergarten with a concept which is unique in Munich. We combine the "Primary Years Programme" educational concept, which is highly respected internationally, with the Bayerischer Bildungs- und Erziehungsplan. All this in truly bilingual German and English. At the same time, we offer children the option of switching straight from the kindergarten to the IBSM, our affiliated day school which implements the identical educational concept. We can thus guarantee continuity of care and education at the highest standards in a familiar environment all the way from the age of three to the end of the primary school years.
An award – our obligation
The International Kids Campus was founded in 2007 and has been an IB World School certified by the International Baccalaureate Organisation (IBO) in Geneva since 2012. This is an award held by some 4000 schools and kindergartens worldwide. IB World Schools represent internationally-respected excellence in education, continuous further development and global exchange. Certification can be obtained only if the organization meets the stringent quality standards of the IBO and submits to the IBO’s intensive evaluation process at regular intervals.
We are proud to be a certified IBO school and pleased to commit to the associated stringent quality standards.
Mission and vision
Every child has unique potential which is ripe for development. Our bilingual kindergarten is an inspiring place for growing and learning. We offer stimulating, international and consistently bilingual surroundings in a family atmosphere. With us, children are able to develop on their own terms and give free rein to their eagerness to learn. We see ourselves as sensitive, innovative and international companions in education who support, challenge and motivate. We are united in our objective of ensuring that
- the children develop into self-confident, socially competent individuals who are eager to learn and think globally
- the children are able to indulge their thirst for discovery, providing them with experience-based comprehension and a deep understanding of knowledge concepts
- the hands-on bilingual approach in English and German encourages the children to acquire well-founded skills in both languages in a natural manner
- the school enjoys an atmosphere characterized by the mutual respect, tolerance and valuing of different cultures and religions and
- our small kindergarten with a family atmosphere reflects the full variety of an international community